Air Drill Product Safety Information-Personal Safety
1. Stay alert. Watch what you are doing and use common sense when operating the tool. Do not use the tool while tired or under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or medication.
A moment of inattention while operating the tool increases the risk of injury to persons.
2. Dress properly. Do not wear loose clothing or jewelry. Contain long hair. Keep hair, clothing, and gloves away from moving parts. Loose clothes, jewelry, or long hair increases the risk of injury to persons as a result of being caught in moving parts.
3. Avoid unintentional starting. Be sure the switch is off before connecting to the air supply.Do not carry the tool with your finger on the switch or connect the tool to the air supply with the switch on.
4. Remove adjusting keys and wrenches before turning the tool on. A wrench or a key that is left attached to a rotating part of the tool increases the risk of personal injury.
5. Do not overreach. Keep proper footing and balance at all times. Proper footing and balance enables better control of the tool in unexpected situations.
6. Use safety equipment. A dust mask, non-skid safety shoes and a hard hat must be used for the applicable conditions.
7. Always wear eye protection. Wear ANSI-approved safety goggles.
8. Always wear hearing protection when using the tool. Prolonged exposure to high intensity noise is able to cause hearing loss.
9. Risk of Electric Shock. This tool is not provided with an insulated gripping surface. Contact with a ?live? wire will also make exposed metal parts of the tool ?live? and shock the operator.
10. Avoid body contact with grounded surfaces such as pipes, radiators, ranges and refrigerators. There is an increased risk of electric shock if your body is grounded.
11. Explore the workpiece to avoid contact with hidden wiring. Thoroughly investigate the workpiece for possible hidden wiring before performing work. Contact with live wiring will shock the operator.
An Rongpeng air drill is a compressed air powered, rotary power tools whose output shaft(shank,arbor or mandrel) is typically fitted with a chuck or taper socket to hold and drive and accessory.