How to maintenance of the spray gun?
It is best to lubricate the spray gun after working every day and lubricate the parts with a light machine. Due to normal wear and aging, seals, springs, needle valves and nozzles must be replaced regularly. The replacement should be carried out in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. Because excessive oil will flow into the paint and oil passages, causing spraying defects, you must be very careful when lubricating. The mixing of oil and paint will reduce the quality of spraying.
Do not soak the entire spray gun in the cleaning fluid for a long time, which will harden the sealing ring and destroy the lubrication effect.
In order to obtain the best repair effect, use different spray guns under different coatings and conditions. It is recommended that each person be equipped with four spray guns, one for primer and middle coat spraying, one for top coat and varnish layer spraying, one for silver paint spraying, and one small repair spray gun for point repair use. If these RONGPENG Spray Gun maintain good cleaning and work order, it will save a lot of adjustment and cleaning time when changing guns.
4. Precautions for safe operation
1. At work, do not wear jewelry items such as rings, necklaces and bracelets
2. Do not face the muzzle to anyone (including yourself) at any time, and do not squeeze the board while painting.
3. Under any circumstances, the air hose connecting the tool should not be lifted, and the handle of the tool must be used.
4. Do not arbitrarily change the original design, structure and function combination of the tool.
5. When you find that the tool is leaking, never use it.
6. Clean the work area from time to time and keep it clean to avoid personal injury caused by the unclean environment of the site.
RONGPENG air tools is mainly engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and sales of four series of products, including pneumatic tools, pneumatic nail guns, pneumatic spray guns, and high-pressure airless sprayers. Welcome to call!