The performance of Electric tools and Pneumatic tools is a big match!
Electric tools lost !!!
In a broad sense, the pneumatic tool is mainly a tool for the output of kinetic energy of the pneumatic motor with compressed air. According to its basic working way, it can be divided into 1) rotating (eccentric movable blade). 2) the reciprocating (volume piston) general pneumatic tool is mainly converted from the power output part and the operation form. The main parts such as the intake and exhaust part, the operation opening and stopping control part, the tool shell and so on, of course, the operation of the pneumatic tool must also have the energy supply part, the air filtration and air pressure regulation part, and the tool accessories.
In 1895, the German overtone produced the world's first DC electric drill. The shell is made of cast iron and can drill holes in 4mm on steel plates. A three-phase power frequency (50Hz) drill appeared, but the motor speed failed to exceed 3000r/min. In 1914, a single-phase series motor driven electric tool was developed, and the motor speed was above 10000r/min. In 1927, a medium frequency electric tool with a power supply frequency of 150 to 200Hz was developed. It not only has the advantages of high speed of single-phase series excited motor, but also has the advantages of simple and reliable three-phase power frequency motor, but it is restricted by the use of medium frequency current.
1.Both provide many different ways of work, such as rotation, reciprocating, swinging, impact and so on.
2. Pneumatic tool speed adjustment and output power adjustment is simple. The operation of the valve handle and the adjustment of the regulating valve can be carried out very simply.
3. Pneumatic tools have large output power according to the ratio of weight to volume. In the same output power, the pneumatic tools are smaller than the electric tools.
4.Pneumatic tools can provide more level selection in the range of speed, from 100RPM to 70000rpm.
5.In reciprocating motion, pneumatic tools use piston movement, while electric tools are converted by cam. Compared with pneumatic tools, pneumatic tools have more advantages.
6.The pneumatic tool has no heating and overload failure. The pneumatic tool is more suitable for long time work without heating, and even if the compressed air engine is overloaded, the tool only stops turning. Once the overload phenomenon is removed, the engine is restored to normal operation. There is no effect on the tool and no trouble will occur.
1.Pneumatic tools can work in all kinds of bad or bad environment, but must do good maintenance work (dust removal, water removal, refueling, etc.). Pneumatic tools can use internal combustion engine air pumps, so they are more suitable for field work. Pneumatic tools can work long hours and are suitable for large scale production lines.
2. The water resistance of the pneumatic tool is strong. Although immersion is harmful to tools, pneumatic tools will not be as lethal as electric tools. And because of the lack of electric spark, even in the places where the explosive danger is used, the possibility of fire and explosion will not occur. The pneumatic tool is more suitable for the use of coal and oil fields.
3.Economy: the initial investment of electric tools is low, but the long-term use of energy consumption is higher, and the cost of tool maintenance and replacement is higher. The initial investment of pneumatic tools requires the establishment of air pressure piping equipment, but the cost of long-term use in energy consumption and tool maintenance is low.
4.The weight of electric tools is generally 3-4 times that of pneumatic tools, and is not suitable for long time work, while pneumatic tools can improve working efficiency.
1.The initial investment of electric tools is low, but the long-term use of energy consumption is higher, and the cost of tool maintenance and replacement is higher.
2.The initial investment of pneumatic tools requires the establishment of air pressure piping equipment, but the cost of long-term use in energy consumption and tool maintenance is low.
3. The weight of electric tools is generally 3~4 times that of pneumatic tools, and is not suitable for long time work, while pneumatic tools can improve working efficiency.
1. If the ratio of weight to volume, pneumatic tools output power than electric tools.
2.When the pneumatic tool is in excess of the load, it is only stopped running, and then if the abnormal condition is restored, it will operate normally, and it will not affect the tool itself.
3. The water resistance of pneumatic tools is very strong. Although it will damage the tools, it will not cause fatal danger after touching the water like electric tools.
4.The pneumatic tool is easy to give full play to the full capacity.
5.Pneumatic tools can control the gas input to adjust the output power and speed, and the operation is simple.
6.Maintenance is simple and convenient, just need regular refueling maintenance.
7.The structure of the tool itself is very special. It will not produce sparks in the process of use. It can be used easily in some occasions where it is easy to ignite or explode.
Zhejiang RongPeng pneumatic tools Co., Ltd. is a leading manufacturer of air lance, aviation tools, air nails and other industries in China. With 20 years of experience, more than 1200 employees, covering an area of 100 thousand square meters, the products are widely used in automobiles, buildings, furniture, decoration, packaging and other industries, well received by professionals and homeowners. It's your best choice on the use of pneumatic tools。