Description for the 1/2 inch mini air impact wrench for auto maintenance:
· Smart design only 12mm length
· Better for narrow space operation
· Heat-treatment impact parts for longer life.
· Jumbo hammer impact design
· Ergonomic handle design, comfortable to operate
Technical Parameters :
Capacity Bolt Size:16mm
Free Speed Rpm:8500
Avg Air Consumption:5cfm
You may ask how differences between Twin and Jumbo hammer:
Let me explain the may differences between these two technologies:
pls see below different mechanism for two types:
so we know the biggest different is:
JUMBO HAMMER MECHANISM:RP7426
Why Choose Rongpeng
Rongpeng Air Tools Co., LTD was founded in 1998 and has grown to over 100,000 square meters of manufacturing space with more than 1200 dedicated employees.The complete product line for Woodfinishing, Decorative, Furniture Finishing, Painting Industry, Industrial Application, Architectural Coating, , Scenic Painting, Cosmetic industries, Painting and Sculpture, Primer Painting
Exhibition Around The World
Customer Questions & Answers:
Q1: What's your mini air impact wrench MOQ?
A: Our MOQ is 100 units per model for RONGPENG brand.
Q2: What's your payment terms?
A: We could accept L/C, T/T and Credit card, also accept the payment against B/L copy after discuss detailed.
Q 3: What is the lead time?
A: Sample: 7days, mass production 20-40 days for the first order.
Q 4: Can we put our logo on our products? Is there extra charge for it?
A: Yes, we accept the OEM brand and the different logo way on the housing, stickers are without extra charge,
mould and laser engraving with different cost and we can discuss detailed.
Q 5: Can samples be delivered free charge?
A: For quality reference, we can supply FOC 1-2 samples, but Freight Collect please.
Q6: How about your company scale?
A: our company is with 1400 employee and covers 100,000 square meters, more than 120 engineers and 100QC
for quality control and improvement.
Q 7: What’s your warranty?
A: our warranty is 12months limited warranty except the easy wearing parts.
Q 8: What are your QC inspection steps?
· We also have 7 QC steps inspection steps:
· 1. Raw material inspection
· 2. Metal work inspection
· 3. Heat treatment inspection
· 4. Assemble line 100% inspection
· 5. Life inspection test
· 6. Packing inspection
· 7. Final inspection in the warehouse
· So trust us means get more expected
Q 9: What’s your heat-treatment?
A: we are using the Germany Ipsen heat-treatment machine for our key parts which extend the long working life.
Q10: What’s your production capacity?
A: Air tools: 300,000pcs per month, air spray guns 500,000pcs per month, air nailers 300,000pcs per month,
airless sprayers 30,000pcs per month
Q 11: What’s your certification?
A: We have CE/GS/EMC/ETL/UL by TUV Rheinland and SUD, we also pass the BSCI/SA8000/ISO9000.
· 1. Small order quantity is acceptable here.
· 2. Samples are available.
· 3. A prompt feedback will be submitted against your inquiry within 12 hours, well-trained and experienced
staffs are ready to offer service to you.
· 4. Your business relationship with us will be confidential to any third party.
· 5. Good after-sale service.
· 6. You can see us and our products in the exhibitions domestic and abroad.